Advanced LED Diamond Series XML 350 Grow Light has been designed for maximum lifespan, least electricity usage, and highest spectral efficiency. These three combinations make it one of the best grow lights on the market today.
With their research center, the Advanced LED brand has managed to create some of the most efficient and powerful grow lights. The XML 350 LED Grow Light is a perfect option for home growers who would like to offer their plants with optimal lighting.
Table of Contents
Advanced LED DS XML 350 Grow Light: Features and Benefits
The XML 350 LED Grow Light stands out due to its two high-quality 10 watts and 3 watts CREE single-chip LEDs. With them, the unit uses very little electricity to provide a lot of light. This grow light produces as much luminosity as a 600 watts HPS lamp. As an enthusiastic indoor plants grower, I have invested in this grow light and the results so far are beyond my expectations. You may consider completely shifting from the traditional cannabis grow lamps that consume huge amounts of electricity when you discover the benefits that come with this grow light.
With its blue, red, and white LEDs, you are assured that your plants will get total saturation for photosynthetic active radiation. Furthermore, the LED collimator lens helps in directing the light straight into the canopy of your plants. As such, light wastage on the garden edges is minimized. You can comfortably use this grow light on a 16 square foot (4′ by 4′) cannabis garden while keeping a 24 inches height.
If you are an indoor grower seeking to replace HPS, fluorescent system, or HID grow lights, I advise you consider this light. Among the biggest benefits that you will get to enjoy is the huge heat reduction. You might end up ditching your room cooling systems since the temperature rise is only about 7 Fahrenheit. This means that it can be used anywhere in your house without making you feel uncomfortable.
With its oversize heat sinks, advanced drivers, and well-designed ventilation, you are assured of a top-notch durability. Most of the grow lights on the market today have a shorter lifespan due to their ineffective cooling and poor current control systems. These pitfalls have been eliminated in XML 350 LED Grow Light. It boasts of over 50 percent heat dissipation compared to the competitors.
During your plants’ growth cycle, you will get to enjoy the spectrum-adjusting switches. You won’t need extra light when your plants are moving from the vegetative to flowering stages. Advanced LED has got your back covered. As such, the harvest time will be significantly shortened, meaning that you may harvest more yields per year.
This grow light can work perfectly when used for any type of indoor plants. Say for example you have used it in your cannabis garden and it’s off the season. You don’t have to pack it as you wait for the next cycle. You can consider using it on your indoor décor plants like the Kentia palm. If you don’t have such plants, why not establish an indoor vegetable garden. Since it has a nice cooling system, you won’t experience any temperature raises when used in your small home office.
Special Features of DS XML 350
- Over 11 high photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) wavelengths.
- Computer-designed 90 degrees XML collimator lens.
- Advanced American Made 10w CREE XML LEDs.
- Daisy chain feature that can be used with up to four units of these lights.
- A switch-controlled spectrum output for cloning, flowering, and vegetative stages.
- Double-sized LED heat sinks, side-vent cooling system, and a multi-fan that offer exceptionally long life.
Drawbacks of the Advanced LED Diamond Series XML 350 Grow Light
Owing to the huge benefits and longer lifespan that comes with the Advanced LED Diamond Series XML 350 Grow Light, the initial cost of acquiring it is above the market’s average. However, as a passionate indoor grow, you ought to understand that this budget comes with awesome benefits such that you will end up recouping your investment within a short time period. Nevertheless, it will take you years before you think of changing from this grow light to something else.
Useful Tips When Using the XML 350 LED Grow Light
- Are you having a problem with your XML 350 LED Grow Light? Well, just contact Advanced LED customer service. They are not only prompt but will also offer you with superb service.
- Use the switch located at the top of the panel to adjust the light depending on your plants’ growth stage. You get the option of switching between clone, vegetative, and flowering stages. You will get a nice blooming mode during the flowering stages.
- To avoid burning your plants, always keep a 24 inches height between the plants canopy and this grow light. You may be tempted to drop its height to speed up things, only to end up making them worse.