The HIGROW Optical Lens-Series 1000W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light features 200 pieces of powerful 5W LEDs. With these LEDs that produce a total of 1000W, the panel will provide your plants with high luminosity. The light is perfect for plants growth at any stage. Moreover, it comes with a 12-band full spectrum light capability that includes both ultraviolet and infrared lights. This is a perfect grow light for both beginners and established indoor growers.
Table of Contents
HIGROW Optical Lens-Series 1000W Features and Benefits
The HIGROW Optical Lens-Series 1000W is undoubtedly a very powerful cannabis grow light. With it, you should perfectly replace the energy consuming 1000W HPS panels. HIGROW LED takes pride in manufacturing high-quality LED grow lights. The Optical Lens-Series 1000W grow light comes with a well-built lens design that ensures only a very little percentage of light is lost in the growing period. The optical lenses have been designed at a 90-degree angle to concentrate all the lights on your plants. As such, it results in an improved photosynthetic active radiation and high yields.
Apart from the well-designed lenses, this grow light features a full light spectrum of 12-bands. The spectrum includes infrared and ultraviolet lights that provide your plants with the best lighting during all the stages of their growth. The blue light bands are essential during the vegetative stages, while the red light is ideal for the flowering stages. Hence, with this grow light, you are assured of optimum plant growth from seedling/clones to blooming. It is as efficient as the natural sunlight.
With the adjustable Veg and Bloom switches, you can select the best lighting colors depending on the growth stages of your plants. Moreover, the light will suit a 4′ x 3′ growing area at a height of 24 inches. In other conditions, like when growing shorter plants, it can cover an area that is as large as 5′ by 4′. The aluminum heat sinks and high-speed whisper quiet fans ensure that your surrounding won’t get warm beyond the normal temperature.
Establishing your indoor cannabis garden with these grow lights is very easy. They are extremely bright to ensure you no longer need back up lights. However, you should avoid looking directly into these LED lights with your naked eyes when they are working. When using them, you will notice some slight rustling around the optical lenses. You shouldn’t worry about it since they are unfixed for a better reflected light source. In any case, if you experience some problems with these lights you should consider contacting the customer support. They are very swift and friendly!
The HIGROW Optical Lens-Series 1000W Grow Light is marketed as a cannabis grow light. You will most likely find it being referred to as an indoor weed grow light. However, the light can be used when growing other plants and in indoor horticulture gardening. I have seen it performing wonderfully on an indoor pepper vine. In case you love herbs, veggies, or flowers, this light will help you establish them in that small space in your house. Furthermore, the fact that it features AC 110 and 240 Volts means that it can be used anywhere around the world.
- 200 pieces of 5-Watts LED lights.
- 90-degrees optical lenses for better light concentration.
- AC 100 – 240 volts, hence can be used worldwide.
- A maximum coverage of 5 by 4 feet at 24-inches height.
- 12-band full light spectrum with IR and UV.
Drawbacks of Having the HIGROW Optical Lens-Series 1000W Grow Light
Useful Tips When Using the HIGROW Optical Lens-Series 1000W Grow Light
- If you feel that the cord is a bit too short at the time of purchase, you should consider contacting HIGROW LED for assistance on how to get extensions. Some of the users have got the extensions shipped to them for free.
- During the blooming stage, you can compromise the 24-inches distance without any effect. An 18 to 22 inches distance from the plants’ canopy will offer you with the best results in the flowering stages. However, you should always keep a watch on your plants when the lights are this close.
- Always wear protective gear when looking directly into the light. Avoid the temptation of looking into the panel with your naked eyes. In case you are unable to find the right eye protection, but you still want to see how the lights are performing, you may opt for your regular sunglasses.